Friday, September 18, 2009

Call to Arms!!

The Greenwala "What's Your Story" contest is still underway and I need your votes! I'm in the running for a chance to with a $500 Amex giftcard - and a featured article about Jaszy's Jewelry on the Greenwala blog! Do you know how many beads that can buy?!

Feel free to vote once everyday until the contest ends 11/30/09.

Thank you!!

Click http://www.greenwala.com/greenwala_contests/all/7-What-s-Your-Story/entries/all/469-Eco-conscious-Jaszy-s-Jewelry

Supported cause is Trees for the Future.

Greenwala is a very cool Green Social Network where you can connect and get involved with other "greenies" and eco-friendly companies.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Cricket said...

Hey Jaszy! I've been voting every day for you. I truly hope you win as you really deserve it. I love your magazine and your jewelry. I hope to order something soon. Been following you on the tweets too! :)

The best of everything to you!

Jaszy said...

Thank you so much Jodi!!